We have selected the best materials, for their mechanical and alimentary characteristics, to develop a range of packaging for your hygiene products guaranteeing the protection and safety of your productions.
– Usable raw materials: LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) – MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) – LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
– Colours of films and sleeves: on request, transparent or tinted in the mass.
– Average time generally 3 weeks in neutral and 4 weeks with printing.
– Mini film widths 40 mm (multi-track banners), maxi 1500 mm.
– Mini-sheath widths 40 mm, maxi 1500 mm.
– Flat or convex
– Thickness from 25 to 250 microns.
– Sheath with or without bellows
– Possible micro-perforations
– Mono- or bi-oriented shrink film and shrink sleeve
In our products you will find hygiene packaging. The films we produce are characterized by high gloss and transparency. It is a product with very good mechanical properties, resistant to punctures and tears.
Together with you, we look for the most suitable solution in terms of width, thickness and colour to meet your requirements.