All the films or bags comply with food standards and maintain the mechanical characteristics of both flexibility and resistance, in very low temperatures, preserving the taste and properties of the food and an increased mechanical resistance to perforation.
– Usable raw materials: LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) – MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) – LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
– Colours of films and sleeves: on request, transparent or tinted in the mass.
– Average time generally 3 weeks in neutral and 4 weeks with printing.
– Mini film widths 40 mm (multi-track banners), maxi 1500 mm.
– Mini-sheath widths 40 mm, maxi 1500 mm.
– Flat or convex
– Thickness from 25 to 250 microns.
– Sheath with or without bellows
– Possible micro-perforations
– Mono- or bi-oriented shrink film and shrink sleeve
The resistant plastic packaging keeps the food fresh and limits the formation of frost. Surgéfilm will be the best partner for your food and a real protection against frost.
Let’s discuss about it, we will propose you the most adapted solutions for the storage of your food productions.
Click on the images to discover the gallery