All our films, sleeves or bags are designed to guarantee you a remarkable robustness. Depending on your needs, we offer you semi-transparent packaging that allows the goods to be displayed or fully printed with a protective layer that does not let sunlight in.
– Usable raw materials: LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) – MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) – LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene).
– Colours of films and sleeves: on request, transparent or tinted in the mass.
– Average time generally 3 weeks in neutral and 4 weeks with printing.
– Mini film widths 40 mm (multi-track banners), maxi 1500 mm.
– Mini tube widths 40 mm, maxi 1500 mm.
– Flat or tube.
– Thickness from 25 to 250 microns.
– Sheath with or without gussets.
– Possible micro-perforations.
– Mono- or bi-oriented shrink film and shrink sleeve.
The packaging we manufacture is characterized by a high degree of impermeability, allowing the product to be unaffected by any external threat (water).
We will study with you the best solutions, at the best cost, to optimize the maintenance, the resistance, the space saving for each of your products; and we will adapt to the characteristics of each of your packaging equipment.
Click on the images to discover the gallery